Providing children with a quality education in a safe environment is our top priority. We’ve done it for 110 years and we plan to keep the tradition going. In order to do that, we need to keep up with growth. As we plan for the future, we need your help. Let’s find solutions as we grow together.
- The amount of the proposed bond is $245 million
- The proposed bond will be used for 6 new school buildings only
- Rebuilding West Jordan Middle for safety is included in the 6 new schools
- The average homeowner will pay $16.80 more per year than they currently pay for bond payments
- Within a few years, taxes for the bond will gradually go down
- More than 9,000 new students are projected to enroll in the District by the 2021-22 school year
Ask Your Questions at a Bond Open House!
Everyone is invited to attend one of the following bond open houses to be held throughout the District over the next several months. There will be a very brief bond presentation followed by the opportunity to meet with Board members and staff to ask any questions you might have about the proposed $245 million bond. You can attend any meeting at any location. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Bond Open House Schedule